We provide a collection of books, periodicals and electronic resources for a range of educational and recreational needs. Click here to access our electronic resources and guides. Most of our electronic resources, including the library catalogue Destiny, can be accessed from school and home on any device.
Mon-Thurs: 7.45am - 5pm
Fri: 7.45am - 4.00pm
Services for students
During opening hours, students can:
- use the library collection and computers
- borrow laptops and library materials
- book the Seminar Room for group work
- ask library staff for help
- participate in our activities through clubs and special events.
Students, we can help you individually or in groups to:
- find suitable resources
- improve your research and writing (including referencing)
- organise your school work
- improve study skills (e.g. note taking, revising)
- organise guided reading groups.
Do you have a new idea for something you would like to do in the library?
Talk to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
The Learning Resource Centre staff is comprised of:
- Ms Jody McDonnell - Head of Library and eLearning
- Ms Silvia Muñoz
- Ms Lyndal Rose
Contact the Learning Resource Centre: