2022 Scholarship Opportunities
ELISABETH CAREY SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship, offered in memory of a former student, is available to a girl entering Year 7 in 2022 and covers 50% of tuition fees.
The College Motto is Scientia cum Religione (Knowledge and Faith). Successful applicants will demonstrate this through:
- Strong academic merit, especially in Mathematics and Science. Girls will have strong reports and references from their current school. A demonstrated record of sound academic progress, effort and potential will be required.
- Character and Justice attributes. Girls will demonstrate an appreciation of, and an affinity with the College values – generosity of spirit, hope, justice, respect and service of the poor.
Applications will open in 2021. Selected applicants will be invited for an interview with the Principal early Term 4, 2021.
Indigenous Student Scholarships
Each year two full boarding scholarship are offered in conjunction with the Australian Indigenous Education Foundation (AIEF) to an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student from rural New South Wales. This scholarship covers full boarding and tuition fees.
They are awarded on the basis of:
- Eligibility for ABSTUDY (tuition and boarding)
- Willingness to maintain enrolment as a full-time student and boarder
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Involvement in wider activities
- Ability and willingness to contribute to the life of the College and community
Contact for more information:
Mrs Rainee Rice
The College Registrar
St Vincent`s College
Potts Point NSW 2011 Australia
Tel: (02) 9368 1611
Fax: (02) 9356 2118